Features of the ROK Titanium knife by lionSTEEL
ROK Titanium is an E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) folding knife with SOLID® handle, frame lock blocking system and Rotoblock safety system. It is the ideal companion for the everyday activities, because it's reliable and comfortable.
- the handle is made from a unique block of 6AI4V grey titanium, wrought according to the SOLID® knife technology, which makes it more resistant to the everyday use.
- the handle has a light-blue clip in 6AI4V titanium; it can be extracted only if needed thanks to the lionSTEEL patented H.WAYL technology
- it features a M390 stainless sintered steel blade, which allows a durable sharpening.
Removable steel flipper for the ROK Titanium by lionSTEEL
The M390 sintered steel flipper can be removed with the proper supplied key. There's no risk for the blade to damage the frame thanks to the hardened steel at the end of the locking bar.
ROK Titanium by lionSTEEL, technical specifications
mm. - 7.80 in.
Blade length: 83 mm. - 3.27 in.
Blade thickness: 4.5 mm. - 0.18 in.
Total weight: 159 gr. - 5.61 oz.
Blade steel: M390 sintered stainless steel
Blade finish: Satin finished
Locking system: Frame lock
Frame: Titanium 6AI4V
Handle colour: Grey
Packaging: Hard cardboard box with NFC chip
All the information about your ROK Titanium knife on your smartphone
Get instant access from your smartphone to all the information regarding your ROK Titanium, thanks to the exclusive NFC technology provided on the box:
- get maintenance information
- activate the warranty
- discover how your knife was manufactured
- contact customer service if needed.
Molletta - Michele Pensato
Michele Pensato - aka "molletta", his nickname in Italian – is a very active designer with years of experience. His previous life as an excursion lover and a passion for archaeology had him spending most of his experiences in the great outdoors, where he soon got to understand how a great knife should really be and what it should be capable of achieving. He led the Nexus production group and the group that was created at the MCKF Forum. A keen student of the steel industry, he stands out for his new approach to the use of materials and experimentation in thermal treatment applications.
An advanced user of design software such as Catià, Solidworks, Inventor, he applies FEA to design and aims to create yet more solid and innovative products.