Features of the ROK Damacus knife by lionSTEEL
Perfected in order to manufacture a folding knife which is both reliable and practical, the ancient stratification forging is the manufacturing technique which inspired our ROK Damascus: an every day carry with Scrambled (Chad Nichols) damascus steel, which is hi-tech, accurate and handy:
- the handle is made out of a unique block of 6AI4V grey titanium, milled according to the SOLID® knife technology, and is available in gold or blue colour.
- the clip, in damascus as well, features the exclusive H.WAYL technology, a lionSTEEL patent, which allows to keep it inside the handle and extract only when needed
- the M390 stainless sintered steel flipper can be removed with the provided key
- the stainless steel hardening, at the end of the locking bar, makes sure that the blade doesn't damage the frame
- the Frame lock blocking system and the Rotoblock system ensure a total safety when using the knife.
All the information about your ROK Damascus on your smartphone
Would you like to obtain the best from your knife? Get instant access from your smartphone to all the information regarding your ROK Damascus. With the exclusive NFC technology provided on the box you can:
- get maintenance information
- activate the warranty
- discover how your knife was manufactured
- contact customer service when needed.
ROK Damascus by lionSTEEL, technical specifications
mm. - 7.80 in.
Blade length: 83 mm. - 3.27 in.
Blade thickness: 4.5 mm. - 0.18 in.
Total weight: 163 gr. - 5.75 oz.
Blade steel: Chad Nichols stainless damascus
Damascus pattern: Scrambled
Locking system: Frame lock
Frame: Titanium 6AI4V
Handle colour: Blue
Packaging: Hard cardboard box with NFC chip