LionSteel warrants that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship. If a knife or other product fails to function as it was designed, it should be returned to LionSteel's Warranty Repair Department for examination and evaluation of the problem.
If we determine that there was a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it with the same model or one of comparable value at our expense. If LionSteel determines that the problem with a knife was not due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will assess our ability to repair the knife and provide a quote for those repair services.
If LionSteel is unable to improve the condition of a knife, we will return it with the recommendation it be retired from use.
LionSteel knives are designed and built for use as cutting tools.
Use of our knives for any purpose other than cutting is considered abuse. As with any tools LionSteel knives can wear out. They may also fail to perform if not used or cared for properly. Table test is an abuse of the knife which unconditionally voids the knife's warranty.
All costs associated with shipment to returned product are the responsibility of the customer.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for repair processing.
LionSteel warranty can be activated online.
Returns must be made abiding to the following rules, otherwise the warranty will not be considered valid.
- Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org supplying a detailed description of the problem. Please include some pictures. We will get back to you within 4 working days.
- You must wait for an authorization from Lionsteel before shipping the item for repair or replacement.
- Use traceable shipping means only (for instance, FedEx, UPS and DHL use a waybill system which allows to track packages).
- Enter a nominal goods value when shipping (EUR/US$ 10.00). Packages coming from outside Italy with values of more than EUR/US$ 10.00 per piece will be refused.
- When shipping from outside Italy, fill in and use only the form downloadable by clicking here.
- Ship the package to Lionsteel sas - Via La Mola, 9 - Maniago PN 33085 - Italy - Tel. +39 0427 71984.
- A copy of the Lionsteel return authorization and of the problem description should be included in the package.
- Only a full street address (no PO BOX) will be accepted for shipping the item back to you.
- Any manumission of the knife will invalidate the warranty, and the repair work will be charged to the customer. Examples of manumission are destructive tests, structural modification, improper sharpening.
- The repaired/replaced item will be shipped by express courier, with package tracking.
- Before sending your item, please make sure there won't be problems importing it back in your country (i.e. Russia), otherwise we won't be able to ship the item back to you.
We won't be able to accept returns which are not compliant to the rules indicated above.